- Her preferred form of exercising is boxing and she gets into it…..scarily into it.
- Her casual clothes are all flowy and loose, her catsuit is for work and tipping the scales in her favor
- She’s obsessed with her peppermint tea and suspended Garrus’ kitchen privileges for a week after he used her last tea bag.
- She is a total sap for romance novels and has a rather embarrassingly large collection of them which she hides (some of them being erotica). This was discovered one Christmas party and now she is forever teased for them.
- She has a lot of admiration for Samara and will be awkwardly icy in her attempts to befriend her.
- Once the war is over, Miranda starts her own Bio-medical engineering company that is focused on reconstructing limbs for patients who lost them during the war on the reapers.
- She is the maid of honor at Oriana’s wedding and proceeds to cry openly during the ceremony
“It is because society tells us that women are objects, not subjects, that Stephen Hawking can declare women to be “a complete mystery”, and have newspapers gleefully latch on to this, declaring women “the greatest mystery known to man”. It is a common refrain for men to bleat about not understanding women, but this is because they have simply never tried, because society has trained them to never look at life through the eyes of a woman.”—The Objectification of Women – It Goes Much Further Than Sexy Pictures (via brute-reason)